Before & After Laser Tattoo Removal Photo Gallery
For more information on the Laser that we use to achieve these amazing results click here…….
| Read More
You’ve decided to have your tattoo removed. The subject matter is no longer appropriate. It’s not in the right place anymore. You don’t barrack for that footy team now! So … what can you expect from laser tattoo removal before and after? Here are 5 things to consider in the tattoo removal before/after realties.
1. More than likely you want your tattoo completely removed. In laser tattoo removal before and after, is that going to happen? Yes – and no! Your tattoo is big and beautiful. It’s been done by a professional who has used gorgeous colours and embedded them deeply into your skin. Well, in tattoo removal before/after all colours aren’t equal. Black tattoos are easier to remove than brightly coloured tattoos. Green and blue tend to be a little more challenging, and things like yellow, white, and purple are almost impossible to remove completely. Colour removal revolves around the physics of wavelengths. So … you may have to adjust your expectations around the results of laser tattoo removal before and after. Your originally beautiful, vibrant tattoo may now have some areas that are much faded but still visible. If your tattoo was mostly black – bingo! Laser tattoo removal before and after is highly likely going to work out beautifully!
2. As the removal of the fractured pigments is determined by the body’s lymphatic system – the laser breaks down ink particles that are carried away by the bodies immune system – the further the tattoo is away from the heart, like your foot or hand, the harder it is to remove these pigments. The head, neck and torso area respond most rapidly, followed by arms and legs, then feet and hands. So … location is important in tattoo removal before and after. If your glorious tattoo covers the backs of your hands … again, you may have to recalibrate your tattoo removal before/after expectations.
3. Your tattoo covers some old scarring. Maybe it’s surgical, maybe it’s from an accident. Either way, tattoo removal will be more difficult as the cells in scarred skin that is tattooed are harder to break down. Keep this in mind when you think about your tattoo removal before/after goals.
4. What is your general state of health? As you now know, your immune system is an integral and vital part of tattoo removal. The lymphatic system is the drainage system that carries away all that broken down dye pigment. Your overall state of health has a direct impact on how well your body will get rid of the tattoo ink. If you’re unwell, why not postpone the procedure so your laser tattoo removal before and after results are the very best they can be.
5. You can’t consider having your tattoo removed without considering the cost. In a perfect world your bank account could stretch to whatever was needed to obtain the most optimal laser tattoo removal before and after scenario you could ever hope for. Make sure you have a thorough understanding of how many treatments you’ll need to achieve that desired tattoo removal before/ after.
Get in touch with us today for more info.